[linux-dvb] How to disable PID filter on dtt200u ?

Hi!

I bought a Typhoon dtt200u based DVB-T USB box, and I'm running into
problems streaming the full transport stream.

In the LinuxTV wiki it is stated:

> Comment: The programming of the MT352 is hidden behind the USB
> protocol defined within the firmware. These boxes can only deliver
> part of the Transport Stream (using a hardware PID filter) which is
> not known how to be deactivated. (The driver was completely
> reverse-engineered without the help of its real vendor (assuming
> WideView is the manufacturer - UPDATE: the vendor was so kind to
> provide information about unkown commands, hence the driver is
> complete))

Which implies that only old (re-engineered) drivers shoulhd have that
issue.

I'm running a stock 2.6.15 kernel, and I can stream individiual PID's
but not the full TS.

Any suggestions?

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>          	        http://gnumonks.org/