[linux-dvb] VP-1025 scan failed !

Manu:
Thank you for your reply. I tried with your new driver. it still scan
failed. I attached 3 files for you.
one is information for 2.6.14 kernel driver.
the second is the new driver information.
the third is what scan failed info. I added a little debug info. I don't
understand why the p.frequency is not the same as it read from the file.
what about lnb_type.low_val and lnb_type.high_val?

what kind of lnb_type value should be?

my card is "FAE VP-1025 V1.4" with "Conexant Fusion 878A" chip, red PCB.

Please tell me how to debug.

Br,
Houxiang