[linux-dvb] Another Twinhan VP20310 problem: me too!: SUCCES!!! sort of...

Le Lundi 09 Janvier 2006 23:51, Bas Neggers a ?crit?:
> Update:
>
> as seen before on
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-September/004871.html,
> tuning, scanning and viewing of FTA channels now seem to work (using Xine).
> But now the encrypted channels seem to be unavailable, xine does not show
> them (buffering 100% > 0% > game over). We have about 10 FTA on cable here,
> rest is encrypted :(

I don't know if your device driver support CI, but anyway xine won't play
encrypted channels. The application as to communicate with the cam to enable
decryption and xine does not implement that feature. VDR does, and maybe
mythtv.

--
Christophe Thommeret