[linux-dvb] Re: DViCo PCI Dual-T USB Problem (SOLVED)

Hi,

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Michael Krufky wrote:
>> I _really_ thought the driver was tested on _at least_ one  board before
>> its patch was added to tree... Obviously not the case then.
>>
>> Who will commit the change, Michael, Chris?
>
> Patrick-
>
> This is the device that Chris wrote the patch for.  He has tested the device,
> using cxusb_dee1601_demod_init .  Strange..... cxusb_mt352_demod_init is for
> the other two fusionhdtv dvb-t boxes, it probably needs this change as well,
> but I have no device to test with. (I wrote that patch, and it was tested on
> the list).  Since I copied this function from cx88-dvb.c , the
> mt352_demod_init functions there might need this as well.  Maybe Chris can
> tell us something - he wrote the mt352 stuff in cx88-dvb as well.....

Aah ok, I thought it was a blind patch - and I was just a bit strange
now, because I now thought it was never tested...

Anyway, it could also be another revision of the Zarlink on the two
boardsm one (the old one) disagrees to the data sheet, the other one
applies.

regards,
Patrick.

--