[linux-dvb] Re: KNC1 dvb-c card and CI/CAM

pcmcia module is present. Doesn 't help to load it.

I wonder why this is so difficult? There must be someone who knows the
answer. Or I would be glad (sort of!?) if someone would confirm is
does not and will not work, because the driver doesn 't support it...
Anyone?

Peter