[linux-dvb] DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus ignores frequency changes?

I have a DVICO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus that I'm using with Ubuntu dapper /
kernel 2.6.15 .

Everything seems to work EXCEPT that when software tries to set the
frequency (such as with the LinuxTV scan application or MythTV ) the
request is seemingly ignored.

I've come to this conclusion based on the following :

- Initially tried using the card in linux with doing anything in
windows. No stations would tune.
- Boot into windows to confirm card works. It does.
- Boot back into linux and find it can now tune a station... but just
finds the same ones repeatedly
- Boot back into windows to see if that happens there, it doesnt.
- Boot back into linux and find it can now tune a different station
multiple times.

Other then this issue, the card appears to work.  I can watch the one
station that is detected.

I can only conclude that the request to change frequencies - doesn't.
Any pointers on tackling this problem?

Regards
Nathan