[linux-dvb] Twinhan 102G - dvb-bt8xx

Just for more information, if you add some debug messages into dst where it
detects the frontend you will probably find that the initial write to the
card isn't being acknowledged which causes the frontend to be "unknown". I
believe this is because the newer cards need a bit more initialization from
the system BIOS prior to post. Again, I am just guessing.

- Mark.