[linux-dvb] Twinhan 102G - dvb-bt8xx

Well, if the drivers aren't supporting this card then I'm scatching my head
wondering why I'm watching HDTV with it. :) As I said in another post, it
does work but at this point it really depends on the system (or more likely
the system BIOS I'm thinking). I have it working fine and have verified the
frontend properly detects 6 out of 6 reboots I have so far tried.

- Mark.