[linux-dvb] Twinhan 102G - dvb-bt8xx: A frontend driver was not found for device 109e/0878 subsystem 0000/0000

Some additional information. It seems this card locks my system about 19 out
of 20 times if I don't specify the card type (113). However, if I DON'T
specify the card type 1 out of 20 times it will autodetect it correctly
(type 113) and the frontend is recognized properly.

Is the card not being initialized correctly by the pci driver or something?

- Mark.