[linux-dvb] Re: PATCH: Nebula DigiTv PCI Remote Control support

On 08/12/05 13:15 Mark Weaver wrote:
> It's already been merged into the v4l tree, so it will eventually end up
> in the mainline kernel.  You could wait until then, or you could just
> compile the v4l modules against 2.6.15 (they have integrated the code
> back into ir-kbd-gpio).

Mark,

Thanks for your quick reply. I can't seem to get it working though.
I compiled and installed:
http://linuxtv.org/downloads/video4linux/v4l-kernel-20051118.tar.gz
...but modprobing ir-kbd-gpio doesn't result in an input device.

I haven't been following the list very closely, but it seems that DVB
has merged with v4l so do you mean v4l-dvb as described here:
http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-November/006507.html
...When I try compiling that i get all sorts of errors.

If you have time, would you give a quick outline of how you get the
Nebula working now?

Thanks,
--
Richard Wall