[linux-dvb] Two SkyStar 1 CI cards

Hello,

I have two skystar 1 CI cards. I installed Ubuntu linux with kernel
2.6.12 and latest cvs v4l-dvb drivers. When i insert one Skystar 1 CI
card all is working ok, but when i add second card mz system just
freezes. I can not see anythinf in logs because of instant freeze when i
type modprobe dvb-bt8xx!

Does somebody know the solution?

I had this working on fedora core 3 before, but there was not latest
v4l-dvb drivers.

Thanks

Best Regrads

Gregor Fuis