[linux-dvb] Linux DVB on Mac PowerPC (Yellow Dog Linux)

Hi,

I'm trying to get the current CVS of Linux DVB working on an Apple iBook
running Yellow Dog using either a Hauppauge DEC2000-t (which works
fine on a Pentium III with Mandrake 9.1) and also a Freecom DVB-T USB
stick. Neither work. The drivers build ok once the makefile is setup
to find
the source and the kernel config file in the right places, and they
load but
every time the Hauppauge device is connected the kernel hits an
exception
and the Freecom isn't recognised at all (though maybe the latter is
because
the kernel is only 2.6.10).

I am wondering if the DVB drivers are only for the Intel architecture,
or does the byte endian issue sort itself out automatically? Has anyone
had any DVB devices working at all on PowerPC?

Tim.