[linux-dvb] redbell dvb-t "tdt 2go" usb?

Hi Luca,

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> There's a cheap (around 50?) dvb-t usb adapter available on the Spanish
> market.
> Unfortunately it's a local brand of some unknown OEM, I contacted them
> to know the chipset inside but they didn't reply.
> Maybe someone here by looking at a photo of the unit can tell the oem
> and if the linux-dvb driver supports it.
>
> http://www.appinformatica.com/fichas/tarjeta_capturadora/grande/036app7254.jpg
> http://www.redbell.es/products/show_item/RB-TDTUSB2
>
> The remote is identical to the yakumo quickstick, though I doubt that's
> relevant.

For me, this is the essential information :). For 99% this is the
wide-view USB stick, which is supported.

To be sure, I would need the USB IDs (which can be either found in the
.inf-file of the windows-driver or using lsusb when the device is plugged
in)

HTH,
Patrick.

--