[linux-dvb] Cinergy HybridT USB XS [bcc][faked-from][heur][spam-bayes]

> Hello,
>
> is anyone working on a driver for the Terratec
> Cinergy hybridT USB XS? It is a small USB stick
> featuring analog as well as digital TV.
>
> I opened the device and it contains a Zarlink
> MT352 chip. I found some other devices with the
> MT352 in the DVB wiki but probably they follow
> a slightly  different design.
>
> If no one else is working on a driver I might
> take a look at it. Any hints appreciated.

That's sounds like good news.

The tuner is an XCEIVE CX3028
(http://www.xceive.com/technology_XC3028.htm) with firmware which gets
uploaded during driver load. Correct, the demod is an MT352.

I think it also has a Cypress FX2 for the USB controller but I could be
totally about this.

Any chance you can take some hires pictures of the boards etc?

This is the same basic reference design as the WinTV-HVR900 so a single
driver will nicely cleanup atleast two (and probably more) devices.

Steve