[linux-dvb] Cinergy HybridT USB XS

Hello,

is anyone working on a driver for the Terratec
Cinergy hybridT USB XS? It is a small USB stick
featuring analog as well as digital TV.

I opened the device and it contains a Zarlink
MT352 chip. I found some other devices with the
MT352 in the DVB wiki but probably they follow
a slightly  different design.

If no one else is working on a driver I might
take a look at it. Any hints appreciated.

Best
Oliver