[linux-dvb] My Twinhan DVB-T CI won't tune

Manu wrote:
>There could be cases when the tuner is different also, which makes it
>only 50% of the cases ..

>I will finish that thing a while soon, till then that 50% case is
>included in the patch, untill somebody complains regarding the other 50%.

>Manu

How is it going with the TwinhanDTV Ter-CI and linux?
I have problem with the same card with all kernel versions that ive tried.
Have not tried any patches or similair.

I have two other posts with some syslog and modules information that you can
look at.
Maybe I can give you more output information with some debug commands?
Please let me know.. and show me how to type also.

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-November/006422.html

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-November/006466.html

Please check those posts.

/Regards Anton from Sweden