[linux-dvb] How to convert DVB video to DVD?

raid517 wrote:

> OK well conversion for the ipod didn't work either.
>
> Here is what I tried:
>
> mencoder -of mpeg -mpegopts -oac faac -faacopts br=NN:raw  -of lavf
> "The Biggest Hits - Right Now.ts" -o "The Biggest Hits - Right Now.mp4"

-of lavf -o file.mp4  -oac faac -faacopts br=128:raw

> I am not at all clear what this means except that it seems NN is
> expected to be a number. (But what this number is I have no idea of).

yes

> Also doesn't video for the ipod need to be correctly rescaled?
>
> I don't think it can handle rescalling like this on it's own.
>
> Can anyone advise?
>
> GJ

I don't know what resolutions ipods permit.
BTW, questions like these belong to mencoder-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx We are
seriously off-topic here :)

 Sponsor:

 Jamba: Personalizza il tuo cellulare con Sweety!

* La prima suoneria ? GRATIS! Scaricala ORA!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3602&d=21-11