[linux-dvb] cx24123 receives wrong tone [heur][sls]

Giuliano A. Montecarlo wrote:

>>> Yes, it's broken recently, after installing a clean cvs.
>>>

>> Nothing has changed in the driver, it's an app issue. Try testing with
>> szap and see what happens.
>>

> But mplayer and xine will fail to play anything from adapter0/dvr0.

what does /var/log/messages look like? Are you seeing the SET_TONE
default CASE error?

I was using mplayer a few days ago and this was working just fine, no
default CASE = 2 messages. szap also works for me.

Have you tried dvbtune?

I don't see how the driver can be wrong, unless either the app is wrong
or the calling code is passing bad values. Can you go back to a previous
build and validate the tools are good, just to be sure it's a
driver/kernel thing?

Steve