[linux-dvb] Scan API

Andrew de Quincey wrote:

>Interesting - I was actually going to ask if anyone had any ideas on the best
>way to scan symbol rates, because I'm not 100% sure how to go about it.

I have been trying to understand how the blind scan works on these
FPGA/DSP based frontends .. But not yet reached a very conclusive
answer. Some of the stuff, that i have been going through, eventhough
not directly related, maybe it might help you in some way ..

http://www.commsdesign.com/main/9807fe3.htm
http://csdl2.computer.org/persagen/DLAbsToc.jsp?resourcePath=/dl/proceedings/&toc=comp/proceedings/fccm/2000/0871/00/0871toc.xml&DOI=10.1109/FPGA.2000.903406
http://www.appsig.com/papers/l829d/829d_2.html
http://cnx.rice.edu/content/m10478/latest/