[linux-dvb] vp1020a tuning problem

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 15:26 +0400, Manu Abraham wrote:
> Jeff Gustafson wrote:
> >	Has anyone had a problem with a card not tuning high enough?  Could the
> >card be defective?

> I have a VP-1020a myself , it doesn't have any problems on the
> transponders that i have.
> Since you can tune to other frequencies, i doubt that it is a problem
> with the tuner.
>
> However, i would like to have some more info from you as to understand
> what could be causing this. For example, satellite, frequencies etc ..
> I had a faint thought about what could be causing this, Andrew also has
> a similar thought,(but these are just guesses) but to check it out
> whether that itself is the case might require a bit of time.
>
> Anyway require some info from you on your transponders/satellite etc.

	Dishnet 110deg (wanted 119deg TP11, but I thought 110deg is fine for
testing until I climb the ladder again).
	Frequencies that work:

	TP1 12224 R
	TP2 12239 L
	TP3 12253 R
	(Can't get TP4 because of spot beam.  I'm in Southern California.)
	TP5 12282 R

	Anything above that either fails or appears to tune back to TP5 (the
pid's match).

			...Jeff