[linux-dvb] Which currently manufactured DVB-T cards does Linux support?

Soyeb Aswat wrote:

>Hi Barry,
>
>Both the Avermedia 771 and KWorld card have an MT352 front-end which
>seems to have been good for you.  Based on that I would recommend that
>you buy an Avermedia 777 (if you can get one, please let me know where

I have the AverMedia Hybrid+FM that is the same as the 777 but with RF TV
and FM radio added. But its not supported yet, and yes I'd like to use it.

>from cos I can't find them in Europe, and the Aussies seem unwilling to
>send them here) which also uses an MT352.

We get AverMedia from a distributor. Try looking for the Hybrid instead
of the 777
and you will find companies that sell in the U.K. a quick google finds
www.misco.co.uk
for example.

>I would steer clear of the Nova-T 90002.  I have one aswell as a KWorld
>card and the Nova-T won't tune to many of the channels.

Thanks for the tip.

Barry