[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy 1400 DVB-T card or equivalent support

Hi there,

I have seen that changes to the Linux kernel DVB source  to support
the Cinergy 1400 DVB-T card have been committed.

I am thinking  of purchasing one and want to find out more about the
support for it.

I currently running MythTV using a Hauppuage WinTV Nova-T PCI DVB-T
card. I am looking  for a second DVB-T input to allow simultaneous
view/record. I am  also after an svideo input to take in a signal
from a Sky Set Top Box or from a VCR. Although not apparent on
terratec's website I believe the Cinergy 1400 is capable of both as
the card has a composite/svideo input in addition to the antenna input.

I understand that the current driver will let me use the card to tune
DVB-T channels as a V4L input for MythTV. Has anyone successfully
done this?

Can anyone tell me if there is support to use the card's video input
as a V4L input for MythTV?

I have seen that the Hauppuage WinTV-HVR-1100  and 1300 cards seem to
fit my requirements as well but I can't see any driver support for
these  as yet. Or am I wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Nick