[linux-dvb] Twinhan card crashes with CAM

Seeing lots of changes to CAM support for twinhan cards I desided to
return to my patch for high-level CA in vlc. While things have improved
considerably I still have some problems and questions:

1: Some times the card "crashes". Any ioctl involving cam return only
garbage, and this does not seem to go away easily (a cold boot seems to
work). So I'm wondering of there are any sequences off calls to the
dst_ca ioctls that are known to crash whatever it is that crashes, so I
can do what is possible from client side to avoid such sequences. If
this is the case, shouldn't the driver block such sequences? Are there
any known ways to get the card back on track that does not involve
physical access to the machine in question?

2: I use the capmt "add" call in order to decode aditional programs.
While this seems to work there is currently no way to know how many
programs the CAM can decode at once. (The relevant ioctl only returns 1
regardless).

3: I have VP1030A ver 4.0 and VP1030C ver 1.0 cards. Is it true that
these cards does not support NDS? All calls seem to be successful, but
no decryption takes place. I read somewhere that you need 1032 for NDS,
is this correct?