[linux-dvb] Any news on Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus support?

> Thanks for unequivocal clarification. I noticed that this Nova+ is
> considerably more
> expensive than the old Nova-SE. Does the + means real improving on
> something?

Slightly off topic but it's worth point out the difference between the
two difference recent DVB-S models:

The Nova-S-Plus gives DVB-S and analog inputs (svid/composite/audio) and
IR for 79 euros.
The Nova-SE2 is the same product without the analog inputs, for around
59 euros. Not sure if this ships with IR.

If you don't need analog, buy the SE2 and save yourself 20 euros.