[linux-dvb] Updating the equipment list

Does anyone have a list of positioners, switches, etc. and their
performance/support/
quirks that we could put into the DVB wiki?  If people will send it to
me, I'll try to
make the updates.

Does the list of cards need to be updated?

When I was trying to set up the modprobe.conf file for a couple of
disparate cards,
it seemed to me that better documentation could have been on the Wiki.

Thanks,

-Philip