[linux-dvb] Lite-On Technology USB stick supported? Win drivers available

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Rollo Gleeson wrote:

> Okay I have the Windows drivers for this new device. They are at:
>
> http://www.rollo.saffas2.com/dep/pub/
>
> The output of 'lsusb -v' is there too.
>
> Thanks Patrick in advance for checking out this assumption of yours. I
> appreciate your help.

So your device is most likely the same as reported by Scott Ashcroft.
As the Grandtech USB2.0 DVB-T stick your device is using dib3000p
demodulator and the Microtune mt2060 tuner.

Problem is, that Microtune does not want to provide information to
OpenSource-developpers to write a good driver.

If you can, try to ask Microtune if they will release anything in the
future.

best regards,
Patrick.

--