[linux-dvb] Lite-On Technology USB stick supported? Win drivers available

Okay I have the Windows drivers for this new device. They are at:

http://www.rollo.saffas2.com/dep/pub/

The output of 'lsusb -v' is there too.

Thanks Patrick in advance for checking out this assumption of yours. I
appreciate your help.

Rollo

ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS

Currently it's not supported because it's new and the vendor didn't care
about linux support in advance, probably because only a few users were
asking for it. At least that is my experience.

>http://www.liteon.com/prod/getProduct.do?cid=1_22_1&xml_id=4_2&menu_id=4_2_22
>shows a picture.

Neat. I have an assumption, but I not 100% sure yet. Can you please
provide the windows driver .inf files (and the .sys files) somewhere (an
URL would be the best thing).

>#lsusb
>Bus 001 Device 005: ID 04ca:f000 Lite-On Technology Corp.

Can you put the lsusb -v output of that device somewhere? (Not necessarily
send it by Email, but just send the link).

regards,
Patrick.

Rollo Gleeson