[linux-dvb] about to buy a FusionHDTV5 Gold Plus card

i've been reading through the posts on this mailing list, and i'm about to
buy a FusionHDTV5 Gold Plus card.

Background:
my primary goal to purchase this card would be to plug it into an old
linux server (P-III 850Mhz 512MB RAM) that i have running, currently
acting as a file/ssh/ftp/mail server.  The server currently sits in the
garage with nothing but power connected to it (and network access through
802.11b).

Ideally, I would like to utilize the same box for a poor man's solution to
HTPC.  What I imagine doing is buying the card, throwing it in there, and
moving the system into the house and hiding it behind the TV set.  I would
be wanting a decent 1080i signal for the TV (which doesn't have any other
real choices except for component-in for HD, so i'm not really sure how i
am going to connect the damn PC to the TV).  My cable does stream
unencrypted QAM that I've picked up using a set-top-box in the past.

Concerns:
Besides the CPU being 850Mhz, the system doesn't have an AGP port on it
either, and I currently have an old Vodoo Banshee 16MB PCI video card in
there.  i may have access to other cards (need to look through my junk),
but i think most of them are AGP, AFAIK.

what you guys think?  can i pull it off?  suggestions? comments?  I'm
really eager to try this out and see how it goes.

thanks in advance for your input.