[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova-T USB2 doesn't work

Hello,

I've just bought an USB2 Nova-T, thinking it would
work in Linux as there's a driver for it into the
kernel.

I recompiled my 2.6.13.2 kernel, including the Nova
usb2 driver, and put the firmware file I got from CVS
in /lib/firmware ; the dmesg command gives the
following :

dvb-usb: found a 'Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T usb2' in
 cold state, will try to load a firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file 'dvb-usb-
nova-t-usb2-01.fw' to the 'Cypress FX2'
dvb-usb: Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T usb2 successfully
 initialized and connected.
usbcore: registered new driver dvb_usb_nova_t_usb
2
usb 1-6: USB disconnect, address 2
dvb-usb: generic DVB-USB module successfully dein
itialized and disconnected.
usb 1-6: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd
 and address 3
dvb-usb: found a 'Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T usb2' in
 warm state.
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport s
tream to the software demuxer.
dvb-usb: MAC address: [...]
dib3000: Found a DiBcom 3000P.
dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 100 ms
ecs.
dvb-usb: Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T usb2 successfully
 initialized and connected.

Everything seems OK, but I can't tune any channel.
dvbscan gives the error "tuning failed" on each
transponder ; the antenna is correctly connected to
the tuner, which works well in Windows.

I also have a Technisat Skystar 2 which works very
well in Linux.

Thanks.

http://farechase.yahoo.com