[linux-dvb] Compro DVB-T200 - saa7134-dvb not loading

Hi, James

I can reproduce the problem now with the current CVS. I an not absolutely
sure yet but it looks like the tree merging goes wrong currently:
First: the mt352 seems to miss,
Second: the merging links the header files of the DVB core headers.
To my opinion, this is wrong since these may cause a compatibility
problem with the installed dvb code which might be an older version.
And this seems to happen.

Please let me look deeper into this and discuss this with Michael.

Best regards
    Hartmut