[linux-dvb] Re: Status of NXT200X ? | ATI HDTV Wonder/ AverTVHD

I have read documents that say it uses a NXT2002, NXT2003, and NXT2004. Most
of the notable sources say it uses a NXT2004 (
http://www.ati.com/companyinfo/press/2004/4732.html).

I have the driver I have been working on sending the exact same i2c data as
the Windows driver. Everything is identical until it check for a signal
lock. The Windows driver returns a 0x20 on the i2c bus indicating a signal
lock, but all I get is 0x00 under Linux. There must be something else I am
missing.

Kirk