[linux-dvb] Something wrong with firmware for Freecom DVB-t USB Stick?

On 5/10/2005, "Patrick Boettcher" <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>How did you managed to make the driver load dvb-usb-dtt200u-01.fw as a
>firmware for the Stick (WT-220U)? It should look for a file called
>dvb-usb-wt220u-01.fw.

Hmmm, I might have got the wrong one there, sorry.  Wrote the email from
work, not in front of the machine doing this.  I actually have both
firmware files in the firmware directory, and even tried renaming the
other one to see if it would work.  It didn't.

>Please use the one from the linuxtv.org
>(http://www.linuxtv.org/downloads/firmware/dvb-usb-wt220u-01.fw) without
>renaming anything and it should work.

Yes, I am using that one.  This is the one I'm having the lockup (and no
data) problem with.