[linux-dvb] New TT USB DVB-T Stick supported...

Hi,

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Alain Vaslet wrote:
> Technotrend has released a new USB DVB-Stick.
>
> You can find specifications here:
>
> http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php?products_id=296
>
> Since Technotrend devices have been well supported in the past, I wanted to
> know whereever there is a driver in linux kernels so far?

There is no OpenSource driver for this device in dvb-kernel CVS., yet
(Don't know if there is any driver somewhere else or if anyone working on
an OpenSource driver).

If you have any information about this device (demod and tuner) we could
try to add support.

best regards,
Patrick.

--