[linux-dvb] VDR shutdown when recording is set via epg

I'm experiencing strange shutdowns with vdr when i schedule recordings via
the epg. If i schedule the recordings manually everything works fine, i
can also pause live tv without any problems. It is just when i schedule a
recording via the epg that vdr shuts down.

I'm using a hauppauge nexus-ca (tt premium 2300C) vdr-1.3.27, kernel
2.6.13.2 and dvb modules from last night. I don't get any specific error
messages except from "emergency exit!".

Does anyone have any clue on what might be wrong?
Sorry i can't give any more info but i get none from the logs.

/Peter