[linux-dvb] Hauppauge wintv nexus-ca should audio be working?

I have tried both the modules included in the 2.6.13.2 kernel and from cvs
but i can't get any sound out of the dvb card. Recording sound works just
fine and i can play it back with my "regular" audio device. I have tried
the audio outputs without success with both vdr (1.3.33 and 1.3.27) and
mplayer (1 pre7).
Has someone got any patches to make audio for the nexus-ca to work? Or is
it just me not knowing which kernel modules to load?
If someone has any information about this please let me know.

Thanks

/Peter