[linux-dvb] Starting LinuxTV for MB86H2X STB

Hello everyone,

I have started to port LinuxTV to a STB containing the Fujitsu MB86H2x DVB
Processor.
At the moment a uClinux kernel 2.4.29 is running and on the I2C bus I can
already detect the Tuner frontends of my STB (MB86A15 for DVB-S and TDA10021
for DVB-C).
For the next steps I want to port the DVB kernel modules.
Has anyone already experience in porting LinuxTV to a STB?
If anyone is interested in the project, the source is available on
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/uclinux-mb86h2x/

I think it is a lot of work and I could need some help with understanding
the DVB drivers.

Please mail me at: p.t.schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx