[linux-dvb] DVB-T card for PCI-X

Jon Burgess wrote:

> A DVB card for PCIe has been announced but AFAIK no one has tried to
> use  it with the Linux drivers.
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2005-September/004664.html

Hmm,.. when I'm thinking about this,... it becomes more and more
interesting for me.

Currently I've got only on videocard (ASUS N7800 GTX). Im not an extreme
gamer  (so I don't need all the 3D power) and I wouldn't use a second
videocard for Nvidias SLI technologi (where you combine the power of two
video cards).
However, I'm defenitely going to buy a second display (is very nice when
programming). The current card has two DVI-ports, but can I use the
(one) videocard, to control two displays???
If so, I wouldn't neet a second videocard at all, an I could use the 2nd
PCIe slot for that nice DUAL (!!) DVB-T card *drols*
If not, I could by a cheap less-power 2nd videocard for PCI-X and use
that one to control a 2nd monitor, can't I?

Regards,
Chris.