[linux-dvb] [BUG] terratec cinergy t2 - kernel panic on disconnect

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to get my cinergy t2 to work with
mythtv, but i am running into some problems. I was
able to configure the card properly in mythtv and
detect a few channels, but when I run the tv-player
from the frontend, the cinergy stops responding (blue
light is off). After a few seconds the player quits
and it brings me back to the frontend.
The weird part is that if I try to disconnect the box,
the kernel panics.
Also keep in mind that i've tried this on 3 different
computers, using the latest version of knoppmyth and
fedora 4 and with kernel 2.6.11 and 2.6.13.

On the other hand, i was able to see the stream
manually using dvbscan and xine.

Is anybody else having this problem? Is this a drivers
issue or is mythtv doing something weird to the
cinergy?

thanks in advance,

Giordano

http://mail.yahoo.it