[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV 110i

Hi,

Hope that this is the correct list, if not then my apologies.

I've just purchased the pinnacle  PCTV 110i card but assumed that it was
supported, put it isn't! Pinnacle also produce the PCTV 310i which is a
combined DVB and analogue card.

I thought that the card would be like that PCTV 300i so I copied the code
for this model to a new card, but it didn't work.

Anybody know that the correct settings should be or is it possible to find
out?

Attached is a patch for the pci.ids for this card.

Thanks,
Duncan