Re: [linux-dvb] CVS Problems, and T200 unrecognised again (was RE: Compro DVB-T300 Remote)

Hi Hartmut,

Thanks for checking. I finally worked out it's a weird Fedora issue - the kernel-devel package does *not* put the kernel source
in /usr/src/kernels/xxxx, but just the directory tree and Makefiles. After installing the kernel source I then had to copy it into
the /usr/src/kernels/xxxx tree. After that, compiled fine (bar a few warnings).

I'm still having issues with the detection of the card... I do a "modprobe saa7134" and the module sucessfully loads. I have "options saa7134
oss=1 card=71" in my modprobe.conf and if I look at /var/log/messages I see the module is loading for my T200 card. The problem comes when

Sep 24 11:30:46 alpha kernel: saa7130[0]: Huh? unknown DVB card?
Sep 24 11:30:46 alpha kernel: saa7130[0]: frontend initialization failed

It's silly - this worked fine a week or so ago when I first tried it!!!

Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks,

Andy

On Fri Sep 23 22:41 , Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> sent: