[linux-dvb] FIX: No recovery after lost lock

> > > Did you test if this patch fixes the problem for you?
> >
> >   as I've written in my previous mail, the reason for this problem is the
> > fine-tuning code in stv0299.c, which plays with derotator registers. If
> > I comment out this code, it's not needed to flip inversion anymore, since
> > the frontend does not hang at all.
>
> Sorry, I must have missed your message.
>
> Imho the 'enhanced' code looks broken:

Exactly, I have commented out all the enhanced code and using the standard one,
the card relocks without any problems. With the enhanced code, once the card
went into finetuning (playing with derotator registers), the frontend got
into some weird state and the card was never able to get lock again unless
the inversion setting was flipped.

	With kind regards,

		M.

----   Marian Durkovic                       network  manager         ----