[linux-dvb] Common interface

Hi all.

I certainly hope this is the right place for this question. You see, I
am looking to set up a multicast video server, and want to insert as
many PCI satellite tuner cards as possible in a server, and use
live.com streaming library for streaming purposes.

What I need is a transport stream that I can re-distribute. It is not
important if it is the entire transport stream, or only one service.
What I do need, is a transport stream that contains both PAT, PMT,
video and audio. Preferably also all other pids connected to that
service like DVB subtitling and teletext. I also need to be able to
use common interface, which narrows down the possibilities I believe.

Which cards can do this under linux? It needs to be rock stable. I am
planning to use this with conax encyption, and possibly some others.
Conax support is critical.

It is also possible to use pacetized elementary streams, but this
would make it impossible to distribute teletext and other would it
not?

I read that some cards can only distribute partial transport stream,
and these seems to be the ones with common interface. Would these
cards be able to deliver what i need?

Thanks a lot all

Morgan T?rvolt