[linux-dvb] Building the V4 API version for kernel 2.6 FC3.

Hello James,

sorry for the late reply.

> Ok, managed to get it all building by adjusting the "getlinks" script. I run
> the MAKE_DEV script to generate the devices, insmod to load the modules, but
> then when attempting to run the "scan" application, it aborts saying that it
> can't find the frontend0 device - checking via "ls" they are there. Using
> the "old" (ie: non-V4) interface, it all works fine, just the V4 stuff is
> giving me problems.
>
> If there something I need to check, or do you need more information?

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your situation. Since my latest update, the
dvb-ttpci driver is not compiled anymore, because some of the dvb-core
internals have changed.

So currently the dvb-core is loaded correctly, but there is no driver for
your card.

I'm developing the dvb-core in conjunction with a driver for an embedded
system platform. Currently the driver code is not in CVS yet. 8-(

May I ask what you want to do with v4 DVB API?

If you don't want to answer this question in public, feel free to drop me
some lines in private mail.

> James.

CU
Michael.