TR: [linux-dvb] DVB-C in Switzerland

Hello !

I'm watching DVB-C TV channel (cablecom) in Switzerland too...

It works perfect with all Nagravision-receivers (Nokia, D-Box, ....), but
you need the official smart-card (with PCMCIA adapter on many receivers - it
cost about Frs. 250.--) to watch TV channels (old FTA too).

These old FTA channels are include in the basic-abo !

The other solluce is: having Dbox or PC (linux or windows) and finding

Regards, Gide_x