[linux-dvb] Sujet:,Asus My Cinema P7131 DUAL

CityK wrote:

> I suspect its using the following Philips components:
>
> - TDA8275 silicon tuner
> - TDA8290 PAL-NTSC demodulator
> - TDA10046 DVB-T demodulator   .... this appears only on the P7134
> "Dual" model, as you can see that it is absent in pictures of the
> non-dual P7134 model
> - SAA7131 audio/video decoder
>
> -- Cheers, CK

it looks to have the same components as my lifeview duo card (which has
a 8274
tuner linked to the 10046). Try to append to saa7134-cards.c a copy of
the definition
of the duo card changing  the pci ids of yours: f you are lucky both
analog and dvb will work
(dmesg will tell you what was recognized and what not)

 Sponsor:

 America, Africa, Australia, Asia...con Email Phone Card chiami ovunque spendendo meno di una telefonata interurbana

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2688&d=16-9