[linux-dvb] Pinnacle sat and typhoon pci tv tuner: parallel using

Hi
I think it is a good idea to synthetize my previous
question :

I would like to know if it is possible to use in a
parallel way the pinnacle card sat (chipset conexant
and bttv driver) and typhoon pci tv tuner (chipset
philips saa7134)
Is it possible?
Why?

Thank for all suggestion