[linux-dvb] CableStar2 dont work (2.6.13 + dvb-kernel CVS)

Patrick Boettcher wrote:

>> If you can't merge the two drivers youself then it's best to post a
>> patch
>> here or put it somewhere for download and let someone else do the work.
>

> A patch will be outdated soon and I had it for download (and kept it
> up-to-date) but no one have had the time and hardware to work on a merge.

Hello,

I have been working merking these two stv0297 drivers together. I have
built an inittab system to patrics stv0297 driver for initial register
values. However i have still been unsuccesfull to get signal lock with
TT DVB-C 1500 on QAM128 networks (which was my original motivation)
after the merge. Offcourse I dont have cablestar to test with :(.

My time to work with this is limited but maybe I can get something done
sooner or later...

BR,
Risto