[linux-dvb] CableStar2 dont work (2.6.13 + dvb-kernel CVS)

Hi,

Again, it seems I was too premature... :(

I probably won't have time to maintain the driver anymore (for the
CableStar2) in the very near future (I already moved out of DVB-C
reception area). I thought to put it to dvb-kernel CVS is the best chance
for the card's support to survive and keep it working with current kernel
versions.

I'm very sorry, I didn't want to produce any trouble. I thought it is OK
to put it to CVS (as Andreas did it for his temporary version of the
tda1004x).

What can you suggest to keep it "alive"? A different place in CVS?
Somewhere at linuxtv.org at all?

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> Please remove this from CVS. This won't get merged into the kernel this
> way (two slightly different drivers for the same thing: no way), and
> thus we don't want this in CVS.
>
> If you can't merge the two drivers youself then it's best to post a patch
> here or put it somewhere for download and let someone else do the work.

A patch will be outdated soon and I had it for download (and kept it
up-to-date) but no one have had the time and hardware to work on a merge.

best regards,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx