[linux-dvb] Same old Firmware upload failed stuff!!!

Hi my DVB firmware is broken (again) in yet another debian dist-update.
The only firmware that works with my Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-T PCI card was
whatever version was present in around 13th April 2005 - which is
approximately around the time when I first installed Debian/Kanotix. (I
haven't reinstalled since then). There have been several 'upgrades'
since then, but none of them work. I tended to find that the only way to
get my DVB card to work, was if I copied the /usr/lib/hotplug/Firmware
folder from the original CD I used to install my OS - but unfortunately
I no longer have that CD - and i can't redownload it again.

My kernel version is 2.6.11-7 and everything was working find until
about a week ago and the most recent dist upgrade.

What is the exact firmware version I should be using for this kernel? I
don't really want to upgrade my kernel just yet - as I have a lot of
customisations going on in my kernel, which take quite a long time to
put back in place after each kernel install. To be honest too, I would
really rather just try using my Linux PC for a while, rather than
continually trying to always update it.

GJ