[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV Sat/400i - Diseqc ?

Hi,

I would like to ask, if the driver does 22kHz switching between Sat. Position
A/B or Low/High. Or does it real Diseqc?

I have a Multiswitch. A normal Reciever works with it without Problems.

When I do a scan on an initial Transport i get, if Switch for my port is put
to A/B it finds fewer Channels when it is put to Low/High.

In the manual of the Switch is written, that if diseqc is used it does not
matter where the switch is put.

If i config my HW Reciever to:

22kHz [auto]
Diseqc [Off]

So it should use the Multiswitch buildin 22kHz Switching between A/B, it seems
to find the same amount of Programs. (Have to check better when girlfriend
gone <not in a comercial>)

So the driver does not seem to support diseqc?

greets Lukas